Friday, September 2, 2011

Goodbye, AZ

I feel as if I should write a farewell post. We moved from Phoenix almost 2 months ago (hard to believe) ! It was an amazing four-year adventure and we will cherish our Phoenix memories and most important the lifelong friends we made. We will miss everyone dearly.

But onto a new chapter... we moved to Farmington, CT about 2.5 weeks ago and both started our new jobs. I am teaching high school chemistry at Conard High School ( in the West Hartford District). I am not coaching and am completely in withdrawal. I miss my runners!!!

Keeper will be joining a practice in Avon, CT called Whole Health Associates, LLC. Because he is waiting to receive is board scores and finalize his CT license, he is currently working part time at the office assisting the chiropractor.

Onyx is (well, we all are) enjoying the much cooler weather in CT and loves taking shady walks on the bike path and through the neighborhoods. I can't wait for her to see (and play in) snow for the first time.

More updates later...

No comments: